- Free Shipping Terms
- Dillenger is currently offering free shipping terms, these are somewhat restricted to metro areas. Unfortunately certain areas that our freight carrier charge us an 'on forward' fee are not included or where freight fees are too high - Instead these areas have been discounted heavily, up to 50% off the regular shipping fee. The free shipping also only applies where your shopping cart totals over $650.
- To see if you qualify for free shipping, navigate to the shopping cart and calculate shipping. If the free shipping options shows up, select it. If not then you receive heavily discounted shipping.
- Shipping & Delivery
- All ‘in-stock’ products are dispatched the same day if ordered before 9:30am QLD time. ‘In-stock’ products ordered after 9:30am will be dispatched the next business day. Products available on backorder will be shipped as soon as stock is available. Products available on backorder are listed as such on the ‘cart page’. We endeavor to ship our pre sales as soon as possible in all cases. Products on back order are given the utmost priority to be completed in a timely fashion. Shipping to East coast capital cities generally takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to Adelaide is generally 4-5 business days. Shipping to Perth is generally 5-6 business days. Shipping to Darwin or Hobart is generally 6-7 business days. Other locations will generally vary from 1 business day to 10 business days (10 days for regional NT). Delivery can only be made to physical street addresses, not PO boxes. Please make sure the address on the delivery address is correct. It is important that the suburb is correct and matches the post code. Our products can be delivered to a home or work address. Direct Freight requires a signature upon delivery. Anyone at the designated premises can sign for the product. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. If you are not home when courier attempts delivery, they will leave a card with the details of the local depot for collection. All product shipping is subject to delays due to systematic fraud checks for high ticket price items. Customers will receive an email with the required additional ID in a timely manner to avoid any excessive delays. This may include scanning documents such as proof or address in the form of a utility bill.
- Privacy & Security
DILLENGER PTY LTD (“DILLENGER”) warrants that all new DILLENGER products are warranted to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of (1) year from the date of original purchase. DILLENGER will require the customer to complete a standard procedure for warranty claims that will involve media such as photos and videos to help DILLENGER after sales staff establish the fault with the product. This is mandatory.
Consumer Component Warranty
The warranty period is calculated from the original purchase date. The original receipt of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty date, and must be provided to DILLENGER for all warranty claims. Only the individual components themselves are covered by the warranty.
The removal, assembly and tuning requirements of the component is borne by the customer making the claim. The costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the product, is not covered whilst the warranty procedure takes place. The warranty for replacement components will be based on the original purchase date, as identified on the original purchase sale receipt. Under no circumstance will a replacement component have a warranty date different from the original purchase date.
If a replacement is necessary due to a defect in materials and/or workmanship, then upon return to DILLENGER the component will be replaced free of charge if it becomes defective during the warranty period. Shipping costs are additional.
DILLENGER will have no obligation under this limited warranty in the event the product is damaged or destroyed as a result of any of the following events:
- component use on a non DILLENGER product
- damage or destruction by abuse
- improper maintenance or mishandling of the product
- Natural forces such as wind, lightning, hail, etc.
- any wilful or negligent act
- penetration, or opening of the product casings in any manner
Replacement will be honoured only by DILLENGER. This is DILLENGER’S exclusive warranty. No party is granted express or implied authority to change or annul this warranty in any manner. Implied warranty including that of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. DILLENGER disclaims any liability for special, incidental or consequential damages.
If you purchase your product in a state/province/territory that disallows limitation on implied warranty, or exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, the limitation and exclusions stated above may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary by location.
Terms of Limited Warranty
This warranty becomes effective on the date of original purchase.
This warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the products cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the product is covered subject to the terms of the warranty.
This warranty applies only to the original Purchaser of the product and is not transferable to subsequent owners or any other party. This warranty is void if the product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, at the sole discretion of DILLENGER.
During the duration of this warranty, DILLENGER, at their cost, will either repair the product component(s), or at DILLENGER’ sole discretion, will replace any defective product component(s) with the same or equivalent component(s). The foregoing warranties are in lieu of and exclude all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, including, but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall DILLENGER be liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from use or unavailability of the product component(s) in any manner, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory. DILLENGER’S liability hereunder is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of product component(s), or at DILLENGER’s sole discretion, to the net amount paid by the original purchaser.
If the original Purchaser elects to repair a defective product component(s) themselves or use the services of someone other than DILLENGER (or its designee) to repair the product, or if Purchaser uses a replacement part not authorized by DILLENGER, DILLENGER will not be liable for any damage, failure or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service or parts. If the Purchaser does not have a valid warranty claim as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, this limited warranty does not include such shipment or transportation costs.
This warranty does not cover: normal wear and tear, punctures, damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident damage from stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the product, Damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by DILLENGER, installation of any parts, accessories, or electrical component(s) not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold, or any modification of the frame or any component(s) originally supplied; tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, or vehicle controllers that have been opened for any purpose whatsoever, other than by DILLENGER or its authorized agents.
All warranties are void if the product is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use.
Aftermarket components or modifications Procedures
Warranty work must be performed by DILLENGER or an authorized agent of DILLENGER. Proof of purchase must be provided if asked. To qualify for warranty services, a Warranty Product Return Authorization Number (“WPRAN”) may be allocated to the original purchaser from DILLENGER. The original Purchaser must contact a DILLENGER representative to discuss the problem with the product and to obtain a WPRAN. Upon issuance of a WPRAN, the product component(s) must be returned to DILLENGER at its designated location for warranty work.
The original Purchaser is responsible for the return of the product, undamaged in transit, to DILLENGER for warranty work and for the costs associated with shipping and insuring the product and component(s) when returning them. If a DILLENGER authorized technician determines a warranty claim is valid and conforms to this warranty, DILLENGER will repair or replace component(s) or replace the entire product at DILLENGER’s cost, including materials and labour.
For valid warranty claims hereunder, DILLENGER will reimburse the original Purchaser for shipping and insurance costs incurred as a result of returning the product to DILLENGER for warranty work at standard ground shipping rates, and DILLENGER will pay for shipping costs to return the product to the original Purchaser.
Our extensive quality control means that our products are thoroughly tested and ultra-reliable by industry standards. All products are warranted to work as described on arrival and for the warranty period.
If there is a warranty/returns claim it will be assessed by DILLENGER and repaired under warranty. Dillenger products can only be assessed by Dillenger.
Dillenger is not liable for any unauthorized repairs to or inspections of our products. If your Dillenger product has an issue, you must notify Dillenger and inform us of the problem immediately, we will then arrange to assess the product.
Under the consumer guarantee customers are entitled to a refund if the product has a major fault. Once the product has been returned, if there is a minor fault that is easily repaired, it will be repaired in a timely fashion and the product will be sent back to the customer at Dillenger’s cost. If there is a major fault with the product, we will arrange a refund immediately.
In special instances where Dillenger has authorized the return for a product for fault inspection, Dillenger will book the pickup order with our courier. After booking the courier, Dillenger is not responsible for breakdowns in service of the courier, due to any reason. Some of these reasons arise when the customer is not home and the courier refuses to pick the item up.
Most couriers have to abide by their own internal safe practices act by not taking responsibility for a parcel unless the correct paper work has been signed on pickup by the customer. Dillenger will go to all reasonable lengths to ensure a smooth, problem free pickup but as we are not the courier, we cannot always guarantee timing will work within a customer’s schedule.
Once the item is picked up the customer must, under all circumstances, retain a copy of the consignment note, otherwise neither the courier nor Dillenger is responsible for the safe delivery back to Dillenger service centre. The customer agrees that when shipping an item back to Dillenger, whether by their own means or by courier, Dillenger is not held responsible for any damage in return freight back to Dillenger, or after repair when forwarded back to the customer.
By returning the item to Dillenger the customer agrees to the above.